Get Started Now!
Receive a free estimate today. Contact us via e-mail, phone, or chat with us directly here.
Call: (514) 883-2739
Why should I use TrustCleaners over other companies?
You should choose TrustCleaners wide array of services for many reasons. One of which is that we are a locally owned and operated cleaning business, which means we will always be willing to meet with you face to face and give you the best experience possible. We do our best to use green cleaning products to help reduce toxic chemicals in your home and in the air we breathe. We only employ well trained staff and a quality assurance manager to make sure the staff is adhering to and following proper instructions. Our employment process is strenuous, so we can provide you with the most loyal and experienced staff to clean your home. We pride ourselves on being reliable and trustworthy and make sure we exceed your expectations with our cleaning service.
Can I get an over the phone estimate or do you have to come to my home or place of business?
Do I have to be home when you are cleaning?
No, as long as you have a way to let us in when you are not home there is no reason for you to have to be there. However, if it makes you feel more comfortable we welcome you to stay and watch what we do. All of our house cleaning employees are trustworthy and friendly, they do have a schedule though so make sure to give them enough space to get their work done.
Do I have to do anything to prepare for my cleaning service?
Yes! Here are some simple steps to follow prior to us arriving.
- Make your home accessible. A key that is accessible to the cleaning person(s) is usually the best method. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home. (See House Cleaning Service Cancellation procedures.)
- Turn off the alarm system. If you choose to leave the alarm on and have the service disarm, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned to avoid delays and additional charges.
- Have your valuables put away to avoid accidents. Limited liability protection for valuable antiques or non-replaceable items.
- Customer has 30 days to request or report damaged or broken items for replacement or repair. After 30 days customer assumes liability.
- Let us know how we are doing. Complete the Customer Service Evaluation that is left at the time of service, Facebook or any other online site. We appreciate your feedback and use it to help improve our services!
Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee?
Your business is important to us and we want to make sure you are happy and completely satisfied. If the quality of work performed and paid for is not satisfactory, contact us within 24 hours and we will make arrangements to rectify the situation. If you believe we did an outstanding job please write a review of us on an online site so others can see what our service has to offer. We love to read customer reviews!
How do I pay for my cleaning services?
Elizabeth was wonderful and really went above to focus on the details I asked her to take care. I have already booked my next appointment. Jenny from Westmount.
The cleaners they sent were very focused and got the job done in the scheduled time. Coming home to a clean space just made my whole week better! Juan P. From Pointe-Claire