COVID-19 Specialization Services
The COVID-19 virus can live on some surfaces for more than 24 hours, but experts said basic household cleaners can kill it. Still, high-traffic areas like apartment buildings and businesses require more thorough cleaning. We are focused on ensuring we eliminate the germs and stop the infectious spread, so you can continue to live or work in peace and comfort.
The What and The How
Currently, evidence states the virus can live on objects and surfaces from a few hours to a few days. The most frequently used surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, light switches, cabinet handles, faucet handles, tables, counter tops and electronics are the most likely to be contaminated and least likely to be cleaned properly. Our staff and cleaners are professionally trained and understand how to best clean all surfaces and disinfect them.
When cleaning public and commercial spaces, we utilize special products that clean and disinfect all at once. Disinfecting products kill germs on surfaces using chemicals giving you back your living and working space along with peace of mind.
We use specially approved disinfectants that have a Drug Identification Number (DIN) Approved for use.
Weekly (Most Popular)
Every Other Week
Once a Month
Covid-19 Special Offer
Your business is at risk if your employees are at risk of getting sick. Our cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your residence or place of business. They will also wash their hands regularly, and wash hands prior to leaving your location for the prescribed 20 seconds or more.
· While in the home, or place of business, cleaners will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout the home.
· All equipment that is metal or wood will be wiped down with disinfecting towels after each job.
We will ensure a sanitized environment every time.
Covid-19 Special Offer
- Commercial Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Equipment Sterilization
- Government Certified Chemicals
- We have developed special protocols and procedures for cleaning offices and public spaces focused around eradicating the COVID-19 virus.
- We wear gloves, and understand the purpose of using specific products in well-ventilated area, allow enough contact time for disinfectant to kill germs based on the product being used).
- We wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after removing gloves.
- We use damp cleaning methods such as damp clean cloths, and/or a wet mop. Do not dust or sweep which can distribute virus droplets into the air.
- Contaminated disposable cleaning items (e.g. mop heads, cloths) are placed in a lined garbage bin before disposing of them with regular waste. Reusable cleaning items can be washed using regular laundry soap and hot water (60-90°C).
- We clean and disinfect surfaces that people touch often.
- In addition to routine cleaning, surfaces that are frequently touched with hands should be cleaned and disinfected more often, as well as when visibly dirty.
- We clean and disinfect all shared spaces such as kitchens and bathrooms should also be cleaned more often. We are here to be your professionally trained COVID-19 eradication specialists!
Carpets can hold a lot of bacteria, germs, and dust. We use only the best cleaners to clean your carpets with care.
Clean windows not only brighten your day but bring a positive perspective to any room or office space.
In today’s busy world not everyone has time to take care of their wardrobe as it deserves. that is where we come in.
Move In & Out Cleaning
Big move or small move, we are here to ensure your day goes smoothly by cleaning up after you move out and before you move in, leaving you with peace of mind.
We will happily take care of your dry cleaning for you, so you can have more time for yourself or your family.
Had a large party? Office or Home? Don’t worry about the cleanup we are happy to help.
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Plan Today